OneBond EP POWER METAL 60 MINUTES
OneBond EP Power Metal 60 is a two-part toughened structural epoxy adhesive for use on metal. It offers high rigidity, strength, environmental and temperature resistance. For bonding and weld-bonding fenders, rear body panels, roofs, door reinforcements, door skins, bonnet skins and floor pans. It is also suitable to bond the bed panels and metal and composite side panels of vans, trucks and buses. It is non-conductive and provides corrosion protection.
- • Skin time of 60 mins and fixture time of 4 hours, however the curing process can be accelerated with heat.
- • OEM approved and TUV certified
- • Parts can be spot welded even if the adhesive is not fully cured
- • Can withstand peak temperatures of up to +200°C
- • Thixotropic, does not sag
- • Shelf life of 24 months when stored in original containers at 5ºC-25ºC
|PART NUMBER||SIZE||SKIN TIME||FIXTURE TIME||COLOUR||BOX QTY|
|78072765579||195ml||60 mins||4 hours||Grey||12|